Anodizing Supervisor (#10051) - TX
An aluminum extrusion plant is looking for an anodizing supervisor.
• This position will be responsible for Safety, Employee Relations, Production, Quality and Scheduling commitments. This will be a 12 hour shift, 21-turn schedule requiring rotating days and nights every three months. Initial orientation will be on day shift.
- Create and maintain a safe work environment
- Communicate the goals of the organization to the work force through both one on one, crew and safety meetings
- Supervise a diverse work group including the racking, unracking/inspecting, tank and crane operation, lab and waste water treatment
- Work with Epics, Microsoft Office, Kronos and Lotus Notes
- Regular and predictable attendance,
- Safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of this job
• Three to five years Manufacturing experience, prior aluminum extrusion industry experience preferred or with metal anodizing procedures
• Prior leadership or supervisory experience is a must
• Have a basic understanding of inorganic chemistry
• Ability to communicate well with all levels of employees
• Ability to learn and understand the Anodizing process and Crane operation.
• Possess an understanding of process control concepts
• Ability to work in a team environment supportive of employees, the organization as well as safety and production efforts is a must.