Account Manager (#11404) - NC
An aluminum extrusion company is looking for an account manager for the NC territory.
Position will report the regional sales manager for the Eastern U.S.
Relocation to NC is required or candidate must already reside in the region.
- Conduct primary sales account interface, administration and communication with customers – represent the Company to the customer base.
- Develop customer relationships to enhance customer retention and market share growth.
- Conduct sales activities in a manner consistent with the Company’s defined market strategy and Company values, and compliant with established Company policies and procedures.
- Establish, maintain and work a new business pipeline to identify and develop OEM business development opportunities within existing and new customers.
- Perform forecasting, analyses, reports, inquiries and general intelligence efforts as required to develop, maintain and utilize superior customer / market knowledge to enable implementation of sound sales approaches and actions.
- Work effectively with customer service and plant operations and planning personnel to resolve customer account issues and challenges.
- Prepare and maintain updates, highlights, special management reports and etc. as required.
- 3-5 years of experience in front-line sales account management experience.
- Related marketing or business degree or equivalent in education or experience; advanced degree is a plus.
- Sound knowledge, experience and skills in pricing, negotiation and contracts are required.
- Experience in sales account management and building customer relationships.
- Hands on experience within the soft-alloy aluminum extrusion industry
- Must be able to interface effectively with sales teammates within the regional team) to coordinate and quarterback account management.